Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Season has started!

A, myself and Joel at the Pawn. Gorgeous metal lace background, no?

Myself and A. at the stylish "The Pawn".
Joel and I just before leaving home.

So my dear friends and family, my 50th birthday celebrations have started! Wow, this is such a thrill... it's for real, I am almost there... Tonight, our friend A, invited us out for dinner, as he won't be able to come for the party. He took us to this relatively new restaurant in town, called "The Pawn", which is a VERY cool and stylish restaurant in Wan Chai. It was a wonderful way to start this special season. I loved it, thank you A!

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! It doesn't look you're getting there, at the 50ths!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECKMATE! the pawn is v. v. hot!

    what a spiffy start to the celebrations!

    xo tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your special week, Odila! I hope every day is full of special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome O! Sun Yat Fai Lok! Sun Tai Kin Hong! A xx

    ReplyDelete