Thursday 15 April 2010

Bragging miserably!

Sorry my dear friends, but although I don't like people who go on and on bragging about whatever in their lives, I'll have to brag about my desk view.

If it's a full moon night, I recharge my inspiration from this scene and...

... if I happen to be up early or if some jet-lag is severely striking my veins, this is the sun-rise my retina registers.... just beautiful mother nature, hey?
Funny how situations in life bring back primary and or high school memories. My first "revival" was when I moved to the Far East. I remembered clearly my geography classes when the teacher was teaching the concept of time-zones. In the orient, I was actually living and experiencing all that she had taught us. Then now, here in Panama, the same deja-vu feeling. Again a geography class. Sun-rise and sun-sets take place as quick as a blink of an eye here in Panama, due to its proximity to the Equator line, different from higher longitudes where they take much longer to finish. Cool... it's like you are actually diving into the pages of your school books.

3 comments:

  1. Brag away sweet lady. It is good to read of your happiness and satisfaction. It is good to know you are in a good place.

    And I love the new backdrop too!!!

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply breath-taking!
    Are you discovering a new passion for sunset/sunrise photography by any chance? Isn't that David's specialty?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write describing each detail of your adventures. Leaving at the same place, I know exactly what you mean and for those away from here it might be like a thrilling wonder to go journey; actually, it is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete