Tuesday 8 December 2009

Chatting away!

Since I left Rio, this has been for sure one of the very best time I've had with my parents! The reason is simple... nobody else or nothing else to share them with, LOL!

Every time I am in Rio, I like to see other people too and of course, do some shopping. Both are great and also enjoyable, but they take me away from Darling parents. Here in Panama, we're always together, doing stuff, which can be either stuff for our new place, touristic stuff, meals with our new friends or simply chatting around the flat ... I've been enjoying it thoroughly!

You know that curiosity one always has about that auntie who did this or that? Or solving curiosities that have grown on me about my grandmother, who died way before I was born and who I am named after... or just realizing that with age and maturity, I now share some of their points of view too !! Despite my serious "saga-ending" exhaustion, I am having a fabulous time!

Today it was mother's day here in Panama and we celebrated it with a cozy pic-nic in a small park near our place. It faces the Ocean where we can see in the horizon the ships lined up to enter the Canal.

2 comments:

  1. wow...i look at that picture and i think..."double happiness in the looks department for odila!" both of your parents are GORGEOUSNESS!!! no wonder you are such a looker!

    glad you're having good times and solving the mystery of the family tree together...these are such fun satisfying discussions!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Odila,
    I am very glad you could have this time with your parents! I am coming to realize that many things we have for granted really are not, and these moments in life are one of those things!
    Brazilian hugs,
    Henrique

    ReplyDelete