Wednesday 6 May 2009

Carlota already has a boy friend!





Can you believe this? We have not even landed in Luanda and Carlota already has "Atlas" waiting for her... how about that?

My dear friend Vanessa, who lives here in HK has 4 friends in Luanda (honestly, how can someone have friends in Luanda and not 1 but 4, I don't know, but Vanessa has and we are very happy she does) and very kindly, she gave me these friends' emails. I then wrote them to say hi. They replied and one of them said that she also has a dog, a male boxer from Portugal, called Atlas, 1.5 year old. Of course I could not hold my excitement and gave her a call. After a short chat, I found out that Atlas goes to the same vet as Carlota will and that he is a gorgeous bouncy chap. Oba, looking forward for this encounter, LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Atlas is going to run circles around Carlota! What will she make of this young pup?
    Again, you show us how small the world really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Carlota is beside herself with happiness :)
    her own personal welcoming committee
    See you don't need school aged kids to meet people you need a Carlota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A younger man?
    Carlota is a COUGAR!!!
    (well DONE!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sunday morning...
    you are on your way and we love you very much.
    it gives us such comfort and joy knowing that God goes with you and has gone before you...waits for you on the tarmac!

    can't wait for your next post.

    xo tess

    ReplyDelete