Monday 13 April 2009

Funny or am I really getting old?



Ok, here is my big doubt, am I getting really old or what?

So, my friend Priscila is turning 40 and decided to have a big party. She suggested that the guests who were in the mood could dress up as hippies or 70's. Most friends had to go down to the good old " Pottinger St, aka as "The Steps" in Central HK, to buy stuff for the party.... as for me, all I had to do was to open my closet and choose from my "hippieish younger days outfits", what to wear. These outfits were once part of my everyday life and because, like my skirt, we've had so much history together, I haven't had the heart to give them away and the most deared ones were kept. LOL!

Joel had just landed back from Angola, so was not yet ready for all the dress up, so he went as himself.

1 comment:

  1. No, not old - but impressive that they fit you. Good job! How fun!

    ReplyDelete