Tuesday 15 September 2009

Christmas already!

I've got to love this Country!! Can you believe that most department stores are already selling Christmas decoration stuff? I'm in pure awe!!

I love Christmas, I love the meaning of Christmas, I love setting up the house for Christmas, I love planning Christmas so learning that in September the Country is already geared up for Christmas is nothing but a huge Bliss with capital "B", LOL!

A quick visit to the locks of the canal here in Panama City's.
Note how cool and how close the huge ship is behind me.

1 comment:

  1. Odila & Joel! I just spent the last few hours reading your amazing blog. It's wonderful! I laughed a lot - Odila, you write like you speak. Full of 'umph' and life. Wonderful.
    Hope you are both well. Jefferson

    ReplyDelete