Thursday 15 January 2009

Hello everyone and welcome to the
Bragas's Snapshots & Flashes
My good friend Josie, started seeding the idea of me having a blog late last year. In December, Joel, my Darling husband and I went to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, (my home town), to spend Christmas and New Year with family and friends. As the trip from Hong Kong (where we live) to Rio takes forever, something like 34 hours when nothing goes wrong, I had loads of time to think about it. When we got back, Josie asked my thoughts about it and voila, thanks be to her, who set up this gorgeous blog for me, you can now, whenever you wish and time allows, be up dated on our whereabouts.
I hope you enjoy reading it, because I am having fun writing it!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea and lovely photos, as always.with love from Scotland, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love it!
    as carlota fans, we would like to see a post written from carlota's point of view, such as what the house is like on a day that mama odila and papa joel are packing and leaving on a trip.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you need a whole blog dedicated just to wonderful Carlota. The life and antics of Miss Carlota!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigado por compartilhar esses belos momentos que vivemos neste Natal e pelos outros que virão através desse seu blog.
    Desde que conheci essa grande família, agradeço todos os dias pela bênção que é conviver com todos vocês.
    Um grande abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odila querida ! maravilhosa idéia de participarmos de sua vida,experiências,fotos e.......com certeza virá muito mais!!Ficou lindo o Blog! bem a sua carinha!Felicidades ao casal amado!! Sonia

    ReplyDelete