Wednesday 18 April 2012

Looking towards and looking from - a photo exercise

The other day, Joel and I went with our good friend Pam to the top of a building right in the middle of Avenida Balboa (a boulevard in town right by the sea). We went there at the end of the afternoon, trying to get good shoots of the sun set. Unfortunately the sun set per say, did not happen, but we were able to take some photos.

Then, last night, inspired by a photo taken by my good friend Anselmo, I set the tripod in our bedroom window, which faces a bit of a neighborhood called "Punta Paitilla",  another bit of "Punta Pacifica" and the area of Avenida Balboa.

So last night, I had some free time on my hands and decided to go on a photo exercise, shooting from my window towards Avenida Balboa and place that photo next to the one I shot looking from Avenida Balboa with Pam.

Enjoy the result.

Looking from the window
 Looking towards the window





No comments:

Post a Comment